Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Secrets of a Sinner: From the Eyes of a Man

This is a story about a man who was
Strong enough to cheat but not weak
Enough to resist
But better yet, was he the one to insist.
I saw this lovely young lady walk by me
And my head just spun
I knew by looking at her
She would give me
One night filled with so much fun
She turned around and whispered in his ear
"Where is your girlfriend, wife or whatever you call dear."
He replied, "Please don't worry about her, she's not around
And she's not here."
Now, let's go somewhere quiet where we can be alone
I'll turn off my pager and even my cell phone.
As I arrived at home about a quarter to three
I recalled the evening I had that was filled with so much secrecy
I gently glided into bed thinking, "that was close but now I'm home free."
Suddenly, my lady rolled over and started looking at me
Where was I, what did I do?
"I can't remember the night's end,
Remember, I was hanging out with my buddy, my friend."


© 2009 Mrs. J

2 comments:

  1. You should do a continuation to this poem….Secrets of a Sinner: A look into the eyes of this man, the Woman’s Perspective. Most women know their man is cheating however can not gather the courage to leave or make the best decision base upon the situation, thus we are living in the secret of a sinner. Who’s the secret lover here…..
    CJM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess both of them are livin' the secret... feed me more.
    eloqnce

    ReplyDelete